Looking for a fun Valentine’s Day craft that will help your child calm down and keep occupied in the car? Enter sensory bottles!
Valentine’s Day Glitter Heart Sensory Bottle Activity
- A clear plastic water bottle
- Glitter glue
- Colored glitter
- Hot glue gun
- Get a clear and clean bottle to use for your sensory bottle. If the bottle has a label on it, remove it with rubbing alcohol and use a cloth to remove any gooey residue!
- Fill the bottle with lukewarm water (the warm temperature helps the mixing process).
- Squeeze your colored glitter glue into the bottle and mix in your colored glitter.
- Put the cap on and shake your bottle to mix everything well, ensuring that the ingredients combine together!
- Finally, use the hot glue gun to ensure the cap is sealed tightly (no one wants glitter everywhere).
- Shake up the bottle and have fun watching the fun Valentine’s Day colors swirl around in your bottle and then settle down!